Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 1 June 2014

Egg plant (Brinjal) stir Fry (Mezhukkupuratti)





Hi my readers and friends,
Today I like to share a healthy recipe.Egg plant. It has so many health benefits.I have a little kitchen garden outside my villa. Here climate is sohot but egg plant grows well.But need to water it daily.(twice a day)I am very happy to say that I got tomatoes and eggplants to my kitchen.This is a simple recipe and easy to make in few minutes ... and really tasty and healthy.my hubby love this...and me too....


Ingredients:



  1. Eggplant(brinjal)-9 no.s medium sized (chopped into small cube sized)
  2. Onion-1 large (sliced)
  3. Green chillies-3 or 4 (splitted into 2)
  4. Curry leaves-few
  5. Mustard seeds-1 tsp
  6. Salt as required
  7. Oil-1 tbsp



Method:



  1. Heat oil in pan and add mustard seeds into it.
  2. Saute onion,green chillies,Curry leaves
  3. Add in salt and saute well for 3 minutes
  4. Then add chopped eggplant. Saute well
  5. Cover it and cook.I between this time continuously stir it because it may stick on bottom.
  6. This may take 25 minutes to cook well..
  7. After 25 minute our tasty eggplant stir fry is ready... Serve with rice.. enjoy...



For video Recipe CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate