Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Brinjal Stir Fry another version




Hi my readers and friends,
Today I like to share a healthy recipe.Egg plant. It has so many health benefits.I have a little kitchen garden outside my villa. Here climate is sohot but egg plant grows well.But need to water it daily.(twice a day)I am very happy to say that I got tomatoes and eggplants to my kitchen.This is a simple recipe and easy to make in few minutes ... and really tasty and healthy.my hubby love this...and me too....


Ingredients:



  1. Eggplant(brinjal)-9 no.s medium sized (chopped into small cube sized)
  2. Onion-1 large (sliced)
  3. Curry leaves-few
  4. Mustard seeds-1 tsp
  5. Turmeric Pwd-1 tsp
  6. Red Chilli pwd-1 tbsp
  7. Salt as required
  8. Oil-1 tbsp

Method:

Heat oil in pan 


Add mustard seeds into it.



Saute onion



.
Add in salt and saute well for 3 minutes



Then add chopped eggplant. Saute well


Cover it and cook.I between this time continuously stir it because it may stick on bottom.
This may take 25 minutes to cook well.When it is cooked add turmeric and chilli pwd and saute well for 1 min.

After 25 minute our tasty eggplant stir fry is ready... 

Serve with rice.. enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to invite you to join our site www.erecipe.com . I really enjoy your blog and recipes and I think the over 8,000 unique daily visitors to eRecipe will too.
    By joining eRecipe, we will provide the Nutrition Facts for every recipe you post in which you could customize and add to your blog. Viewers need and love to know the nutritional facts. Its a free service that we offer to blogs and recipes we really love. It looks professional and your members will love it.
    Simply visit www.erecipe.com or contact me at michelle@erecipe.com. We look forward having you in our network!

    ReplyDelete

Translate