Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Chicken 65 | Simple version






Hi my readers today I m sharing a mouthwatering dish recipe. Chicken recipes are my all time favorite.This is a quick recipe to make chicken 65.This time I didnt used ginger ,garlic,onions etc ...But this also tastes excellent. This comment is from my hubby.. He loves this dish more than me.This can be used as an appetizer,snack,side dish...
Lets get cooking..!!!!!





















Ingredients:

For marination:

Chicken-1/2 kg Boneless and cut into bite size pieces
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Turmeric pwd-1 tsp
Garam masala powder-1 tsp
Salt-to taste

Soya sauce-1 tsp
Vinegar-1 tsp

For Garnishing:


Onion rings-For garnishing.
Coriander leaves-For garnishing

Method:

Mix the things given for marinating and leave for 2,hours.


In a pan add oil and deep fry marinated chicken cubes.



Drop it into a paper towel to remove excess oil in it



Serve hot with a little squeeze of lemon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate